High Level Certification
Documentation required by Environmental Protection Authority:
Queensland Govt Licence - Class A remove asbestos - Licence number 2299401
Queensland Govt Licence - Class B remove asbestos - Licence number 2298721
Licensed under the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 to carry out removal of friable asbestos and asbestos contaminated dust or debris and nominated supervisors to safely remove asbestos.
Our company has full Asbestos Public Liability Insurance to undertake any type of Asbestos Removal and are Quality Assured – Certified Safety Management System.
BSA - Builders Service Authority
Licence number 887397 for: Builder - Low Rise (Builder Licence)
Glass, Glazing and Aluminum (Trade Contractor Licence)
Non-Structural Metal Fabrication and Installation (Trade Contractor Licence)
Approved Redland City Council Contractor
We are licensed by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) ENRE04484112 to transport and dispose of ACM safely and provide a waste tracking certificate.
We have detailed experience in the safe removal of, but not limited to, the following items:
• Free quotes and professional advise
• All domestic works
• Pick up service of asbestos waste
• Asbestos roof and wall cladding
• Asbestos sprayed fire rating and acoustic materials
• Asbestos containing electrical switchboards, fuses and spark arresters
• Asbestos boiler and pipe lagging
• Site clean ups, vacuum Cleaning, Removal of Biological hazards etc.
• Asbestos containing vinyl tiles and sheeting
• Contaminated soil removal
We have built up a professional relationship with team of tradesman including plumbers
and electricians, carpenters, that are able to provide an honest, competitively priced service.
Here is a sample of the type of High Level Certification required by the authorities to handle asbestos products today:
Here is our Occupational Health & Safety Policy: